Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join the Sales Operations team. This is a great role for an experienced Salesforce developer looking to work more closely with the business, apply their mastery on the Salesforce platform to deliver impact, & expand the breadth of exposure beyond Salesforce. You will be in the unique position of joining a growing development team that you can learn with & help shape. This role will report into the Salesforce Developer Manager on our Sales Efficiency team in our Sales Operations organization.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who lives the Twilio Magic. You are right for this role if you excel at solving multi-faceted problems, managing large volumes of data, & building world-class tools that drive impact. The ideal candidate is able to deeply understand the core business problem being addressed, balance speed & quality, & provide solution alternatives. You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, & is comfortable asking questions.
- Knowledge on Force.com coding best practices & experience in Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Experience in identifying common blind spots & bugs in Salesforce and working with & optimizing millions of rows of data
- Experience in Angular, CSS, HTML, jQuery, SOQL and GIT or SVN & proficiency in developing unit tests with assertions for core functionality
- Ability to translate technical requirements into independent features for development and experience on debugging & troubleshooting
- Experience in SQL, Python, Scala with familiarity working with a Pay-as-you-go business model
- Experience with projects on custom forecasts & product schedules
- Experience developing & deploying through Heroku
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for development on key projects while ensuring quality & extensibility of our Salesforce codebase. With your mastery in Apex & other coding languages, you will be owning the end-to-end development of custom tools & features, from solution design to deployment.
As a Salesforce Apex Developer, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Work with Sales Operations Systems team on evolving a Salesforce data model that is technically scalable, easily reportable, & functionally intuitive for end users.
- DRAW THE OWL: Utilize SOQL APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callouts, & other development tools to build custom functionality that tailors our sales systems to our unique business & operating model.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Develop accurate estimates on level of effort for timely project execution.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Review & assure quality in all code entering our codebase.
- DON'T SETTLE: Continually evaluate & refactor our existing codebase for increased extensibility.
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success & scalability of our sales organization & its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, & data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization & lay the groundwork for future initiatives. This is an opportunity to come in early & shape the future of a growing development team. You will have the opportunity to learn & grow your development skills alongside our solution & technical experts, & deeply engage with end users that provide the feedback needed for you to master your trade.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, daily catered breakfast & lunch & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.