As a Community Engagement Associate, you will collaborate with our partners to provide support to local communities on the ground. The Community Engagement team specializes in effectively driving sustainable ridership outcomes & ensuring that our services meet the needs of, & are inclusive to, a wide spectrum of riders including the most vulnerable portions of the population. From project scoping & consulting through to ensuring no rider is left behind as a new service launches, were there to support the community at every stage of the deployment journey.
What You'll Do:
- Build relationships with community leaders to ensure service design & awareness efforts address the unique needs of their stakeholders
- Develop programs for continuous rider education to ensure community members understand & take advantage of all service offerings
- Serve as the main point of contact for our partners, helping them to proactively identify & address community barriers & concerns
- Manage product expectations & development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible to meet the needs of our riders
- Collaborate closely with Public Policy & Rider Growth teams to ensure the voice of the rider is heard by elected officials at all levels of government & were building inclusive marketing strategies to reach diverse audiences
Who You Are:
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent verbal & written communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
What Catches Our Eye:
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?