If you are a driven, ambitious & hardworking student, we have the internship for you. If you are in your penultimate year of your Masters or Bachelors studies & would like to build your skills in Partnership Marketing, then read on about joining the TripAdvisor Team.
This exciting Summer Internship will seeyou reporting into the Senior Affiliate Manager & youll be supporting the Experiences & Vacation Rentals affiliate team. Based in London, youll be a key part of the team & be involved in the day to day management & growth of our global affiliate channel.
TripAdvisor.com is the largest travel community in the world & a leader in the growing online travel market, offering consumers high-quality, unbiased content plus booking opportunities via our partner booking engines. If you're interested in joining a group of extraordinary people at one of the worlds fastest growing travel media web sites, join TripAdvisor. At TripAdvisor, we combine a unique mix of creativity, analytics, & a casual environment to get innovative new products & services to market faster, & we need the best & the brightest contributors to help move that forward. We are a passionate, fun, & analytical team with the energy of a start-up & the stability of a profitable enterprise.
- Recruit, on-board & report to the team on our global prospecting performance to the team
- Provide partners with the necessary assets to send placements live i.e. banners, deals & links etc
- Ensure that negotiated exposure / placements with partners go-live & they are recorded for future reference
- Analyse the performance of assigned partners exposure & present finding to the team
- Send out of partner newsletters via platforms such as MailChimp
- Monitor the competitive landscape & report back to the team findings that could be used for strategic growth
- Ensure that queried transactions are regularly reviewed & cleared to avoid auto validating
- Support the team on any reporting & analytical requirements
- Manage other adhoc tasks or projects assigned to you
- You will become a super-user of the affiliate platforms both from an Advertiser & Publisher perspective
- Support the Vacation Rentals Manager with admin tasks on our respective 3rd party platforms such as Partnerize, AWIN & CJ
- Work with Product to ensure that end to end pre-live testing has been completed on API partners
- Monthly invoicing for partners
What we need from you
- Youll have an undergraduate degree (or studying towards) in a relevant subject area such as Partnerships, Marketing, digital or a related discipline
- You have a strong awareness of digital advertising services
- Demonstrable experience of being able to prioritise workload, to work to agreed schedules & to respond in a timely manner as required
- You should be able to show that you are a first class communicator & that you will be able to build working relationships both internally & externally
- It is important that you can demonstrate analysis & reporting skills & are able to translate the analysis into engaging presentations & reports
- Confident with Microsoft Excel & excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally & written with high comfort level on presenting performance
- Strong organizational skills & a self-starter with good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Fluent in English with a second language an advantage but not essential - German, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish or Dutch
- Have a personal interest in travel & an appetite to work in a fast paced environment
- Results-driven, high-performing, high-quality work attitude
- Pro-active & look to seek out the opportunities rather than waiting to be asked
- Thrive on taking responsibility, ownership & pride in the work you produce
- You work in a collaborative manner & are pro-active in always seeking to improve
Please note that we are only able to consider those that hold right to work within the UK for this role.