Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is hiring an AD Engine Developer who can design & implement next generation highly scalable & low latency ad server features at very high scale.
We are looking for someone who can think out-of-the-box & will develop new algorithms.
- Hands on experience with GO language.
- Working experience in C, Linux/UNIX environment.
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms & Problem Solving.
- Working knowledge on how web works, HTTP protocol, cookies, caching, DNS, CDNs, etc.
- Working experience in databases, preferably MySQL.
- Working knowledge of scripting Perl/Python/Shell.
- Troubleshoot any issues with existing features, live on production.
- Understand end-to-end product functionality.
- Experience in software design & architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct & work independently.
- 3-5 years of work experience in relevant field
- BE/ME/M.Tech/MCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, & verbal communication skills.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.