KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technologyevery process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes.KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences.
Workday Security Administrator
Seeking an experienced Workday Business Systems Analyst (Security Administrator) who is responsible for configuring & supporting the security of the Workday applications adhering to Katerras security policies & controls. This position requires prior Workday HCM systems security knowledge, implemention and/or support experience. Successful candidate will collaborate cross-functionally across multiple global locations to understand the security needs, document comprehensive security requirements & serve as the subject matter expert for Workday security configuration & administration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead security requirements, design, configuration, workflow, testing, training, auditing, implementation, & administration of Workday basic & advanced security
- Perform hands-on security group, domain & user security configurations in Workday
- Problem solving & troubleshooting of issues relating to Security Configuration
- Participate Implementations & provide on-going support of HCM security activities
- Develop & execute test plans based on security requirements, tracking defects & fixes to resolution
- Perform security impact analysis due for change requests & Workday release upgrades
- Assist with the configuration & testing of Workday security Audit & maintain existing security structure
- Document the current & future state of Workday security configurations, maintenance & support of Workday tenants.
- Recommend best security practices & provide sound solutions to support end to end business processes
- Act as an active member for the Workday community - staying ahead of Workday security updates, fixes & resolutions
- This role leads collaborative efforts across a broad range of business partners, stakeholders & external partner resources
- Handle production support & change requests based on the priority
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of strong Workday security configuration knowledge & proven work experience implementing or supporting Workday HCM security in a global organization.
- Expert level knowledge of basic & advanced security configuration includes Segmented security, Intersection etc.,
- Subject matter expertise & prior experience with Workday HCM in a security administrator role or capacity.
- Strong working knowledge of Workdays system administration (tenant management, version releases, regression testing)
- Ability to build & modify custom Workday reports & calculated fields
- Knowledge of loading & troubleshooting EIBs
- Knowledge of Workday integrations (eg, EIBs, Core Connectors, DTs, Studio, PICOFs, Web Services & REST APIs)
- Knowledge of Workday Core HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Security & Report Writer tools
- Ability to work on highly cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field such as computer science, computer information systems, etc., or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- Workday certification is a big plus
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.