At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal & looking towards a bigger 2021!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
Chefs Plate is like a startup within a startup & we want to keep up the momentum by adding an Online Marketing Specialist to our team.
Reporting to the Growth Manager, youll be managing the portfolio of Online Marketing channels for Chefs Plate, including new channel launches, existing channel & vendor management & ownership of budget decisions across this portfolio. You will be supported by the Online Marketing coordinator in campaign management & developing new content with our internal Brand team.
This is a role for someone who is motivated by both impact & teamwork; we love to celebrate wins & working together to achieve our teams goals.
- Lead the growth of new customer acquisition through online marketing channels. This is your domain & primary metrics will be focussed on driving both the volume & quality of new customers acquired.
- Using hypothesis-based testing to draw insights that will drive your channels metrics forward & building roadmaps that use these insights for future development. You will be diving through data & documenting results to continue building our library of learnings.
- Own the testing pipeline for discounting, creative, audience management & any other levers that will contribute to the success of your channels.
- Be responsible for setting budgets & targets for your channels ensuring that you are tracking progress to these goals.
- Proactively engage new & existing vendors for opportunities to scale marketing efforts.
- Develop strong working relationships with our internal & external marketing partners. Maintaining clear & effective communication is key for this role!
- With key Global Stakeholders, ensuring alignment to future testing plans & larger scale projects requiring specialist
- Build strategic development plans for new & existing marketing channels with the Senior Growth Manager.
- Keep in touch with the latest in online marketing trends & tactics for improving efficiency or engagement metrics.
- Operate as a mentor for the Online Marketing Coordinator & work on developing your people management skills with core responsibilities still lying with the Senior Growth Manager.
- Run ideation sessions for the full Chefs Plate marketing team to develop new ideas or concepts for future testing.
- Collaborate with other Online Specialists across markets to share learnings & identify trends from other Countries that could be useful in growth of your channels.
- Data-driven & curious/analytical by nature
- Highly ambitious & motivated by delivering big results
- Able to articulate challenges & problems & then move swiftly to problem solving
- Someone who has worn different hats & relishes learning new channels & disciplines
- A great collaborator, communicator, & (at times) cheerleader. You work well with members of different departments & your fellow team members. Youre also supportive & encouraging of your teammates.
- A culture fit; someone who interacts with positivity, professionalism, passion, & kindness.
- An active problem solver that knows when to take things into your own hands & when to reach out for help.
- 2 - 4 years experience working in relevant role (Performance Marketing / Media Planning etc)
- Experience with analytics & reporting tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics etc.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience directly managing a performance channel preferred.
- Basic understanding of SQL, comfort with SQL preferred
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office - work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like to have fun & hold all-staff events for holidays, occasions, & milestone celebrations
- Were a social group even remotely - from team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, theres always something happening for you to participate in
- Our delicious recipes are tested in the office, & you can grab a bite (or a plate)! Otherwise, theres a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
While our HQ is working remotely at the moment, weve kept the work-hard, play-hard energy up virtually!
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.