ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a valued member of the Security Operations Center (SOC) team, the Senior Security Analyst will be responsible for early & accurate detection, response & containment of threats directed against the environment. This role requires advanced skills in intrusion detection & threat hunting to identify credible risks/adversaries to proprietary & sensitive data before a potential breach. Collaboration with security engineers, developers, vendors & business units to constantly improve the overall security posture will be the key to success at FanDuel Group. Were looking for a team player with highly technical analytical skills.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Monitor & analyze network, server, endpoint, database & application activity for indicators of compromise & continuously tune rules to reduce false positives
- Security incident response, including supporting the identification & remediation of infrastructure related security incidents.
- Scan, assess & mitigate vulnerabilities on internal company assets & FanDuel Group hybrid cloud-based customer platform
- Grow & mature Threat Intelligence program
- Contribute to information security process improvement & documentation
- Keep current with cybersecurity news & technology to brief SOC director
- Maintain contact with vendors, industry peers, & professional associations to keep informed of existing & evolving industry standards, technologies, & cyber threats
- Hunt for existing & new threats within the network & endpoints
- Responsible for identifying & responding to insecure configurations of customer facing applications, internal company infrastructure, & 3rd party vendors.
- Responsible for maintaining & improving the security for a large-scale customer facing hybrid environment & internal workplace.
- Identify, evaluate & conduct proof-of-concepts for new technologies & collaborate with security engineers on implementation
- Develop business relationships & integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation & support project efforts.
- Mentor business units in understanding & adhering to cybersecurity guidelines & best practices at work & home. Promote knowledge sharing within the technical communities
- Foster & maintain good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Maintain, support & improve security architecture
- Be central point of contact for assigned platform/workplace & interface with business, & developers to ensure security.
- Be responsible for all aspects of security & ensure remediation of issues and/or automated methods to inhibit violations of security
- Continuous Improvement
- Automate as much of the work as possible through scripting.
- Automate alert collection, prioritization, tasks & processes, periodic audits & controls
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in cybersecurity operations & incident response, to include utilizing Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) platforms, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), & Vulnerability Management & Threat Intelligence applications.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with large, complex networks & systems.
- At least one of the following certifications with combined experience: CISSP, CEH, GCIH, GCFA, Security+, OSCP
- Proficient with both macOS & Windows operating systems; a plus for experience in electronic Point of Sale devices
- Knowledge of working with vendor APIs to automate tasks
- Forensics and/or malware analysis experience a plus
- Subject matter expert on leading multiple cybersecurity projects.
- Programming/scripting experience (bash, python, PowerShell)
- Ideal candidate will have an intimate understanding of technology & be motivated to constantly learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of red teaming and/or internal penetration testing
- Knowledge of working with vendor APIs to automate tasks
- PCI/CCPA/PII/GDPR rules, & compliance
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly & professionally with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Skilled in problem diagnosis & resolution
- Proficiency in multi-tasking & prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills & be accustomed to working within prescribed deadlines
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 web application security risks & how to minimize them
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.