Technical Training Specialist
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp Community is responsible for bringing self-service opportunities to LiveRamps customers. This new & unique team is redesigning how customers interact with Support, Product, & Customer Success. The Community portal is geared to become the central hub of customer interactions.
As a Product Strategy Trainer (i.e. Technical Training Specialist), you will:
- Create & deliver training that can be live in-person, virtual, recorded, or on-demand.
- Work cross functionally with the Product, Engineering, & Services teams to create relevant content.
- Research, organize, develop, & update content for internal & external users with a strategic mindset.
- Identifying any missing content (articles or training) necessary for customers & internals.
- Manage all aspects of assigned training projects: customer contact, coordination prior, during, & after engagement, setting up training sessions, delivering training, following up with customers.
- Develop & support internal & external users through LiveRamp Universitys courses, including certifications.
- Create & maintain content, attendance, & metrics on LMS.
- Maintain weekly metrics on customer engagement through trainings.
- Travel may be required.
Your team will:
LiveRamp University is responsible for creating & maintaining product training for both internal & external users. Courses that are created by the Product Training team are used to ramp up new hires, create career paths for internal team members, create a certification program to track achievements, & share product knowledge with external customers.
- Ability to balance multiple projects & priorities at once, while still meeting deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organization, & multi-task skills, all while working under moving deadlines.
- Experience collaborating with Product, Engineering, or other subject matter experts to gather detailed information about complex products.
- Experience in technical writing of training or documentation.
- Experience in training in person & virtually.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Able to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in SQL, Active Records, APIs, and/or command line tools.
- Experience with LiveRamps products.
- Can take the initiative & is creative & imaginative. Willing to think outside the box.
- Positive, collaborative attitude.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.