Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, & give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
The Community Operations team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, & internal stakeholders through direct support & scalable solutions. We are a service-centric & analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, & scale through better automation, process & product experience.
Instacart is looking for a self-motivated Senior-level Workforce Operations Analyst to join our Workforce Ops team! We're looking for a candidate that can immediately identify improvement opportunities & hit the ground running to solve, has a deep analytical & statistical experience, & can self-check for data integrity, all while aiding in the development of the team & team members. This role is part of our new & rapidly growing scaled support team.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day
- Derive accurate forecasts for volumes, productivity, & efficiency using advanced statistical techniques & modeling
- Build & manage robust capacity plans for both company-owned & third party organizations
- Own long-term hiring strategy including analysis of attrition rates, new hire class fill rates, contractor conversion, etc.; present hiring plans to senior leaders regularly
- Conduct what-if analyses to detail capacity requirements, hiring, & cost implications associated with new or changed business
- Support & possibly manage departmental budgeting including performance-to-budget reporting & analysis
- Design & propose overall agent skilling strategy for a multi-site, multi-channel, multi- tier contact center network
- Develop & implement efficient schedules at the agent level being mindful of both customer & agent needs; regularly assess the efficiency of schedules, proposing changes & realignments as appropriate
- Write, implement, & refine Workforce Ops-specific policies & procedures, in partnership with leaders
- Support Workforce Ops-led daily meetings
- Analyze, derive findings, & report historical data & trends
- Provide oversight of automated & manual approval processes for matters such as schedule adjustments, time off, training classes, meetings, etc. based upon need
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together & Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years multi-channel, multi-site call center experience in a workforce management environment
- 3+ years experience with workforce management software
- Deep user-level experience and/or administrative-level familiarity with Verint Impact 360
- Mastery of data gathering, statistical analysis, insights discovery, & presentation to a variety of audiences including senior leaders
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, SQL experience preferred
- Ability to design/generate & implement systems necessary to collect, maintain & analyze data
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations & communicate effectively, both written & verbal
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, & maturity
- Detail oriented with good organization & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.