Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As a Compass Agent Experience Manager (AEM), you help Compass agents leverage industry-leading solutions, comprised of technology, programs, & specialists, to grow their business. You are an ambassador, relationship manager, primary point of contact, & expert for a roster of Compass real estate agents. You will spend the majority of your time (80%+) in an agent-facing capacity building relationships, & providing real time, best-in-class support that ensures their success.
The Compass AEM supports agents across multiple disciplines: product, operations & enterprise systems. The AEM serves as an intermediary & collaborator between agents & other specialty teams. You will partner with specialty functions to leverage expertise across the organization all focused on growing your agents business. This individuals performance is based on specific metrics associated with agent onboarding, product & program adoption, & agent retention.
At Compass You Will:
- Proactively serve a portfolio of assigned agents so that they may achieve positive business outcomes via Compass software & services
- Drive agent software & program engagement to help agents become power users
- Master Compass technology & educate agents on Compass products & programs to enable best business practices in a competitive landscape
- Partner closely with Real Estate Sales Managers & other cross-functional teams to build & execute agent success strategies, including business growth plans
- Welcome new agents by conducting onboarding sessions for individual agents & agent teams
- Manage listing & licensing transfers throughout the onboarding process
- Conduct in person Compass product & program trainings & meetings with agents as needed
- Work proactively to identify agent needs & develop solutions
- Document & continuously improve best practices, resources, & SOPs
- Work with local regional leadership on local best practices & regional priority projects
- Troubleshoot issues related to marketing, Compass tools, technology/devices, enterprise systems, etc
- Work collaboratively with specialty roles to champion non-AEM questions on behalf of the agent
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree in a relevant field
- 2-4 years previous experience in agent service, client success or client relationship management
- Real passion for serving agents trying to grow their businesses
- The ability to establish credibility with key agent decision makers & influencers
- Strong written & verbal communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; quickly formulates solutions that deliver real business value
- Ability to recognize & maximize new business opportunities
- Multi-tasking down to a science; handling multiple accounts & assignment simultaneously
- Interest in new software & cutting edge programs in the larger real estate landscape
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant, & self imposed
- Previous experience in real estate & technology a plus
- Previous experience with live or remote training a plus
- Previous experience working with enterprise technology (Zendesk, Salesforce, Confluence, Gsuite) a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.