As the Head of Customer Operations at Compass, you will oversee the overall operations & scaling of our (Real Estate) Agent support center, known as Support@Compass. As a proven leader in this space, you have a track-record scaling operations in house or through support centers, partnering with third-party providers, managing through SLAs & reporting, & instilling a customer-first approach through every contact & interaction. As the leader of the function, you will partner closely with other functional leaders to think about how we could scale & supplement the support & experience we provide to our agents & employees across various functions such as Marketing, Agent Success, finance IT, Product Support, & Operations are always up to date. And you will be directly responsible for Agent & employee satisfaction with & driving usage of Support center.
At Compass You Will:
- Partner closely with Marketing, Operations, Product Support/Training, & IT functional leadership to develop a holistic vision for Support@Compass & how to supplement the agent support experience.
- Manage & build a team that owns the scope definition, program design & execution of programs to be supported by Support@COMPASS.
- Manage a team of functional leads who will ensure the Support Center Team is aware of changes, trained & prepared, & able to offer a first-class level of support on-par or exceeding todays in-person level of support
- Remove any obstacles to Agent satisfaction with & usage of Support Center.
- Establish, measure, & report on key performance metrics, including satisfaction, escalation rates, resolution times, complaint rates, & effectiveness are measured & exceeded
- Continuously improve the capabilities of Support Center to provide additional support to Agents.
- Manage our third-party provider relationships & contract fulfillment, with a focus on SLAs
- Research & innovate with emerging technology, including artificial intelligence, video-based support, etc., to create a world-class support experience
What We're Looking For:
- 9-10+ years experience in running operations in house or through an outsourced partner & 5+ years of managerial experience
- Experience scaling a contact center across many dimensions, including number of support agents, locations, channels, & services offered preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis & performance/operation metrics
- Proven ability to manage third-party vendors
- Track record of building a high performance & customer-first culture & teams
- Strong interpersonal skills & a natural ability to connect with others & manage multiple stakeholders & cross-functional teams
- Ability to think critically & strategically to evaluate current processes & innovate better systems amidst a high-growth, fast-changing environment
- Flexibility to travel & work at our Support Center delivery location in North America
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.