The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking highly-organized, motivated, & goal-oriented Senior Director, Consulting Services to join our Professional Services organization. As a Senior Director, Consulting Services you will be responsible for the implementation business unit of the overall services organization. You will direct multiple teams of technical engagement managers to ensure successful delivery of implementation & onboarding services for Yext Customers. In addition, you would be responsible for training, coaching & timely feedback for the team leads/managers. This position is a highly important part of the Client Success & Consulting Services Leadership, as Implementation Services at Yext are a critical part of the customer experience as the first impression to customers.
We value individuals who are fast learners, team contributors, strong communicators, & problem solvers. Ideal candidates are interested in technology, can build strong relationships, & quickly learn the parts of our business.
What You'll Do
- Manage department capacity, backlog & utilization to meet company targets & actively monitor & report on these metrics on a consistence cadence
- Direct team resources to ensure successful project outcomes & positive client experiences measured by CSAT & Time to value on services engagements
- Monitor, assess & mitigate risks to the departments portfolio of projects; identify issues & opportunities early on & coach team managers on how to help the team mitigate
- Create & iterate on service approaches & strategies to drive quicker time to value & greater return on investment for clients
- Report to senior leadership on key metrics including key projects & risks, as well as prioritized product feedback
- Provide feedback, coaching & mentorship to team members in order to promote professional development & effective performance
- Partner closely with sales, success & support org leadership to ensure client satisfaction, through collaborating on process improvements, or resource allocation strategies
- Proactively identify & contribute to process improvements including automation opportunities & execution playbooks
- Review department product feedback & advocate for the appropriate product roadmap items based on customer needs, including both product & product marketing considerations
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 7+ years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client facing roles
- 3+ years of team lead or people management experience preferred
- Excellent project management (including prioritization & organization) skills
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Client-centric focus & sincere empathy
- Data-oriented decision maker
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Determination & perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service & delivering consistent performance
- Passionate about technology
- Must be available for occasional travel (less than 20%)
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.