All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a late stage start-up that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
As a QA Automation Engineer at Boxed, your mission is to maintain & improve the quality of our e-commerce platform. You will be part of a team that ensures that all our customer facing apps & internal tools are of the utmost highest standard. Your background will be highly technical & include expertise in automating web & native apps with open source tools. You will be passionate about what you do so that we, as a team, can achieve the best service possible for our millions of users.
- Be an advocate for quality products & the value automation brings to a healthy product
- Develop, configure & maintain automated tests using Selenium WebDriver for internal tools & customer facing apps (Web, iOS, Android)
- Work with product teams & rest of QA to expand automation coverage & refine our processes
- Document & track bug reports in JIRA
- Work collaboratively with developers, product owners to understand requirements & create flexible test suites
- 3+ years of automation framework design, test script writing & execution experience
- Skilled in Java or other object oriented languages
- Intimate knowledge of automation frameworks
- Relevant experience in automating web, iOS & Android native apps
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Proficient in using Github & Jenkins
- Familiar with JIRA & other QA tools
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!