Squarespace is seeking an experienced influencer marketer to continue expanding one of our fastest growing channels: YouTube. You should be a natural relationship-builder who can leverage paid influencer partnerships as a means to build brand awareness & drive customer acquisition. You are a creative thinker & problem solver who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The Influencer Marketing Strategist will partner closely with their counter-part to expand relationships, identify new influencers, optimize our existing spend, & report on performance.
- Identify new influencer external influencer opportunities
- Manage relationships with new & existing influencers
- Build weekly pacing reporting & implement any needed optimizations to reach channel ROI goals
- Clearly communicate insights & recommendations to the team backed by data analysis
- Work closely with current channel manager to align on strategies & brainstorm new ways of approaching & growing this channel
- Work cross-functionally across the org (ex. Cust-Ops, Creative, Analytics teams) to build the most impactful approach
- 2-3 years of experience in influencer/talent management
- Experience driving & optimizing towards acquisition goals
- Comfortable leading many negotiations at once
- Creative & strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth & content solutions to help achieve goals
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills & strong work ethic
- Both a self-starter & collaborative team player with great energy & drive
- Ability to champion ideas & execute in an expedited time frame
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize information to form insights & identify data driven recommendations
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visitwww.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.