Squarespace is looking for a temporary Recruiting Coordinator to help streamline our hiring process, create the best candidate experience possible, & increase our involvement in the tech community. You will play a key part in scaling our technical teams at Squarespace as we grow to 1000+ employees globally, while also supporting our fall Campus Recruiting efforts to hire technical interns & recent graduates. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to launch a career in recruiting & be part of a growing team. Youll collaborate with interviewers, hiring managers, recruiters & candidates.
This role reports into the Recruiting Team Lead & is based in our New York headquarters.
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video & onsite interviews for a diverse set of candidates, including booking candidate travel
- Champion data integrity through our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Build relationships with teams you work with across the company
- Provide an exceptional & unique candidate experience from the first point of contact to offer
- Continuously seek improvement of interview processes & onboarding
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting & engaging diverse talent
- Support the recruiting team with various tasks such as: writing job descriptions, greeting candidates, scheduling post-interview debriefs, getting Squarespace swag together for candidates & anything in-between
- A people person: youre friendly, social, & genuinely enjoy working with others
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, comfortable speaking with candidates across all levels
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented
- Available to work full time through the end of November 2019
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.