Accelerate your career by joining Okta, the leading provider of identity for the enterprise, as a member of our growing Legal Operations team as a Manager, Training & Knowledge Management. In this position you will play a key role in supporting the legal team by managing Oktas knowledge management infrastructure, knowledge base, & training program for the Legal team & teams the Legal team supports. You will be tasked with developing a unified knowledge management & training program to enable employees to get the information they need to be productive. This role requires an experienced professional who is passionate about enabling the success of others & building & end-to-end knowledge management infrastructure & training program.
- Collaborate with leadership to drive the training strategy across a variety of mediums including live & virtual training sessions, eLearning, on-demand material, & videos.
- Design & deliver training programs for legal & business teams including: advising Legal Team presenters on session design & effective delivery methods, managing & organizing training calendars & cadence, & coordinating with internal & external speakers.
- Establish evaluation strategies to determine the efficacy of training initiatives.
- Partner with Enablement & Learning & Development to identify training/development needs & to facilitate company-wide training on Legal topics.
- Implement & manage the Legal Teams new-hire onboarding program to minimize time to full productivity & ensure employees remain aligned with key messages, knowledge, skills, & processes.
- Drive the knowledge management strategy to ensure information & documentation is easily accessible & up-to-date.
- Identify, gather, & interpret data into meaningful insights to drive continuous improvement.
- Create Knowledge Management governance & standards.
- Meet on a regular cadence with stakeholders to ensure all learning & knowledge management needs are addressed.
- Bachelors Degree in Adult Education/Learning or other related degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience with 3+ years training & knowledge management experience.
- Strong communication & presentation skills, collaborative, & proactive style.
- Demonstrated ability to work across functional teams.
- Takes initiative & can work independently or collaboratively as needed.
- Experience using standard knowledge management & training tools such as Zoom, Confluence, Highspot, PowerPoint & Google Slides, etc.
- Ability to set goals & metrics & drive accountability.
- Understanding of adult learning concepts, theories, & best practices.
- Experience supporting a Legal team preferred.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.