Teads is on the hunt for a strong Research & Insights Manager to join our growing New York team. The Research & Insights Manager will support the Associate Director & Head of Insights. He/She will be responsible for compiling data & reporting for North America accounts. The role also has a global scope & with weekly participation in global team meetings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering 3rd Party Brand Lift/Brand Pulse & Pre-testing feasibility requests
- Communicating project timelines, following progress, & monitoring data for strategic client projects
- Keeping research tracker of all studies up to date for internal dashboard & client specific requests
- Managing in flight early reads, optimizations, & recommendations with the customer experience managers to strengthen campaign performance
- Populating data in tables & charts in client facing wrap up reporting for 3rd Party/Internal Brand Lift & Pre-testing projects
- Analyzing brand lift & pretesting results in client facing reporting in ways that tell a compelling story & will inform future recommendations
- Being able to present findings internally & externally
- Building out case studies & guidelines
- Collaborating with sales, customer experience managers, studio, data, & insights team members on research processes such as:
- Ensuring all campaign measurement requests are submitted by Sales with all necessary information
- Working with customer experience managers to help setup strategic Brand Pulses properly, tag 3rd party studies, & translating items to our taxonomy for organizing data cuts
- Working with Associate Director to vet & test 3rd Party Brand Lift & Brand Pulse surveys & coordinating their approvals
- Working with Studio & customer experience managers to gather materials for custom creative studies
- Handling feasibility process & help draft surveys for custom insight projects
- Leveraging internal & external data we are subscribed to (Teads Media Barometer, MediaRadar, GWI, eMarketer) to assist in development of consumer insight reports for client proposals & client meetings
- Maintaining library of vendor collateral/ methodologies & proactively staying up to date with new vendors & industry trends
Required Skills + Expertise
- 5-7 years experience in advertising effectiveness research and/or consumer insights used for digital media
- Understanding of research & testing methodologies
- Experience with studies run by third-party research partners
- Previous success managing multiple projects & deliverables
- Strong analytical & reporting skills focused on delivering actionable insights & recommendations
- Passion for data storytelling
- High standards of client service
- Experience with leading conference calls & working in a client facing role
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively
- Degree in related field
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.