Two Chairs is continuing to hire with all interviewing & on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
We bring together an exceptional team of people at the intersection of clinical care, technology, & design. Though our backgrounds may be different, were united by our collective personal experiences with the mental health care system & the desire to make it better. We strive to create a world where everyone has access to exceptional mental healthcare & to create a workplace where everyone has the opportunity to impact that mission. We are passionate about mental health & excited to be a part of a team that is bringing personalized, data-driven therapy to the Bay Area & eventually nationwide.
About the role
Were looking for a Director of Operations to join our Clinical Operations team in providing best-in-class experiences for both our clients & clinicians. Youll be an integral part of our team in strategizing & implementing changes to ensure our clinics & clinicians have the support & infrastructure to operate well every day. In partnership with clinical care leadership, you will implement the right processes & practices to drive excellence in care outcomes, client experience, clinician experience, & operating metrics.
- Passionate about operations management & lean continuous improvement
- Possesses a balance of thought leadership, pragmatism, & the ability to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Love analytical rigor & enthusiastic about diving deeper into existing processes & tirelessly looking for opportunities to think bigger & drive shifts in the organization
- Low ego & outcome-oriented
- Deeply empathetic
Where youll make an impact:
- Lead strategic planning, day-to-day business operations, & the development & execution of critical, cross-functional initiatives
- Collaborate with leaders across HR, Finance, Business Development, & Clinical Programs on efforts to impact business outcomes, including balancing supply/demand, devising new training programs & driving improvements to clinical outcomes & team experience
- Review & report on performance against operating metrics & expectations regularly to drive down costs, increase efficiencies & deliver on KPIs
- Communicate needs & priorities of regional operations to internal stakeholders & share out progress
Youll be successful if you:
- Have owned the design & launch of a new operational team acting as integral partner to all involved cross-functional teams, including HR, recruiting, finance, & business operations.
- Love reviewing data, identifying trends & proposing solutions
- Are highly organized & results driven
- Enjoy working with a diverse team from therapists to engineers
- Are detail-oriented & excited about tracking & achieving ambitious business, operations, & team experience goals
- Highly collaborative, hungry for feedback, & excited to work with a dedicated partner on the Clinical Care team as well as the broader cross-functional team
- Are excited about navigating a hyper-growth, rapidly changing, & sometimes ambiguous environment
More about our benefits
Whether you work in our HQ office or at a clinic, Two Chairs is highly collaborative, & yes, fun! To support you at work we offer some fantastic perks & benefits that reflect our mission of self-care & support, including:
- Competitive salary & equity in a high growth start-up
- Ample paid time off to relax & recharge
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning & growth
- Healthcare FSA (with a company contribution!), commuter program, & 401(k)
- Wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave & lots more
Two Chairs is committed to building a culture of inclusivity, belonging, & safety. We believe that in order to achieve our mission we must foster a workforce that represents people from all identities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, & perspectives. Our DEI efforts are grounded in employee support, education & advocacy, culturally-informed care, & ingrained in our hiring process.