We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others. Learn about Index Exchange https://www.indexexchange.com/about/.
Why you will love working here:
- Catered Lunches each Friday (will resume once back in offices)
- Above average salary
- Fully stocked fridge & snack shelves
- Downtown Kitchener location (remote working until further notice)
- Casual Dress
What we are looking for:
- Team Player: You will work in a six person agile team to help accomplish the teams goals while interacting with other teams. How do you work with others to find the best solution?
- Curiosity & Drive: Do you enjoy asking questions, learning, & creating solutions?
- Problem Solvers: You don't stop until the problem gets solved & you find more than one way to solve it.
- Passion: You love tech & top-notch code & plan to make it better.
- Knowledge Hungry: Learning new frameworks & languages is exciting to you.
- Develop our foundational platform that enables other engineers to build upon
- Provide standards, templates
- Experiment with new technologies
- Contribute to code reviews, testing & deployments into our containerized environment
- Participate in agile ceremonies
Required Skills & Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related field/equivalent degree
- Proficient programming skills
- Strong communication skills, spoken & written
- General familiarity with computer science concepts & software technologies
Nice to have(s):
- Experience working with Frontend Frameworks (Angular, React)
- Experience working with GoLang and/or NodeJS
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working with Databases (MySQL, NoSQL)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.