Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As an Omada Digital Health Coach (Remote), you will guide participants through Omadas online disease prevention & disease management programs. You will be fully supported by our online platform, which includes a detailed curriculum & technology to help track participants progress. You will leverage this cutting-edge platform to strategically coach participants through our program, using data science to inform outreach methods during moments that matter. Your primary responsibilities will include communicating one-on-one with participants through our platform & facilitating conversation in online discussion forums. Additionally, you will actively collaborate with our Clinical, Data, Product & Operations teams to discover & drive digital health coaching best practices.
This position is regular employment with weekly hours ranging from 25 to 40.
You will be successful in this job if you are/have:
- A compassionate & empathetic "people person & a dedication to providing unconditional positive regard
- A strong commitment to participant privacy
- A passion for providing personalized care that recognizes & honors the whole person, including cultural background, physical & social environments, race & ethnicity, & sexual orientation
- Excited to be at the intersection of healthcare & technology
- Comfortable with technology & web-based software tools
- Effective & efficient with digital communication
- Able to adapt to a regularly changing environment
- Committed to Omadas mission & the lifestyle changes we inspire
- Successful experience as a digital health coach, community health worker, health educator, or personal trainer
- Possess a health coaching certification (e.g., Wellcoaches, Duke Integrative, other NBHWC certified program)
- A personal connection to behavior change, chronic disease, or a health journey
- Possess an active Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) Lifestyle Coach certification
- Youre bilingual / bicultural
- Bachelors degree
- Agreeable to employment with hours that fluctuate between 25-40 per week with benefits
- Mostly available during business hours (9 AM - 5 PM) Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Work from home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.