Location - SF, NY or Toronto
Were seeking a Staff Technical Program Manager to join our team responsible for how we move, manage & make liquidity available for our customers across the globe in a cost-effective, robust & scalable manner. This is a challenging & technical role, requiring the expertise to synthesize business & technical requirements & the foresight to ensure we are solving Ripples current & future customer needs. You will work closely with our product & engineering teams to design robust & scalable systems, manage product schedules, remove roadblocks, & ensure high development velocity. Ideal candidates have a track record of seeing around the corner & providing technical leadership to deliver for customers. You are able to contribute to technical design & architecture discussions. You must be passionate about enabling the team to invent while owning the delivery of customer-focused solutions to ambitious & ambiguous challenges.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Drive execution across our liquidity automation initiatives by understanding our customers & technology deeply.
- Develop & own strategic projects around resiliency, scalability, & security.
- Set up scalable processes that durably ensure alignment & accountability across all functions involved in the program.
- Reduce ambiguity & risk by proactively identifying & eliminating bottlenecks, escalating strategically, & making sound data-driven decisions that deliver for our customers subject to business & technical trade-offs.
- Build relationships across teams & be able to anticipate, identify & manage dependencies, risks, & issues across multiple teams.
- Communicate with purpose & clarity, bringing together cross-functional teams to achieve program objectives
- Set up programs & practices that foster collaboration & a culture of ownership & operational excellence for teams to be their best.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 8+ years of relevant technical program management and/or software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of machine learning and/or artificial intelligence experience
- Experience leading definition of technical business requirements & scope across multiple business & engineering teams.
- Detailed-oriented approach coupled with superior communication skills, effectively communicating with cross-functional & multi-level stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in a highly cross-functional, collaborative environment, building relationships, & achieving results without direct reporting relationships.
- Strong sense of responsibility & accountability for delivering high quality work.
- Experience coordinating with geographically diverse teams.
- Strong knowledge of project/program management methods & the insight to adjust the methods according to the teams needs.