As the Director of Marketing for Organizations at Vimeo, youll create & manage highly impactful integrated campaigns that acquire, engage, & retain a growing number of businesses & enterprises turning to Vimeo for video-centric events, marketing, communications & training solutions.
Youll work with fast-growing sales, marketing, & product teams to scale qualified lead acquisition, build & continuously optimize digital marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), email automation, social, & event-based marketing channels. Success in this role means that more companies than ever are proactively choosing Vimeo to communicate with video, & grow their business with video.
This is the right opportunity for an experienced marketing leader with deep experience in demand generation for B2B SaaS verticals, ideally in the video, marketing, or team communications space. You will have a track record of working for high-growth companies, launching new products, & influencing the trajectory of a business.
What youll do:
- Lead a team of demand generation marketers & partner with cross-functional teams across the organization. You will partner with Product marketing to launch new products & features, & refine our vertical marketing programs. You will also work with sales to orchestrate an expanded account-based marketing approach to reach our buyers
- Understand our customers, the reasons they buy, & turn these insights into effective go-to-market strategies for acquisition & activation
- Manage strategy for marketing campaigns designed to drive new business bookings & self-serve migration/upsell opportunities
- Manage marketing programs to budget, timeline, & goals (including hiring & management of employees, outside agencies & contractors)
- Own performance against key metrics, including Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), new business pipeline, subscriber growth, migration, & revenue
- Oversee day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns for organizations, including content, events, email, & advertising
- Guide sales engagement & follow-up processes for campaigns as needed to hit targets
- Work with the content marketing team to ensure that the right content gets in front of the right audience at the right time
- In collaboration with marketing/sales operations, create forecasts & marketing reports with detailed funnel data & campaign insights
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with a focus on campaign design & demand generation targeting businesses/enterprises
- 3+ years of experience leading marketing teams & partnering with sales leadership
- Deep experience with digital acquisition channels, marketing analytics & data-driven marketing
- Extensive knowledge of success metrics, behavioral & demographic targeting, & ROI-driven marketing optimization techniques
- Familiarity with marketing automation, personalization tools, & CRM, Marketo & Salesforce preferred, BI tools such as Looker a plus
- Passion for video, as a marketer you have done video marketing & virtual events, & want to be a part of building next gen tools for these use cases
- Exceptional communicator & effective storyteller who can match the message to the medium & get results
- Naturally operate cross-functionally, & engage both peers & executive audiences in dialogue so everyone can do their best work
- Thrive in high-growth environments
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs