Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What Youll Do:
- Field calls from major pharmacy chains & independent pharmacies across the country
- Receive, process & transfer patients prescriptions, & own the success of the transfer end-to-end
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of the Blink Health product for quick pharmacy assistance
- Resolve open orders through communication with pharmacists & the Blink Health Customer Experience team
- Perform all tasks in a safe & compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State & Federal laws
- Work collaboratively with the management team & pharmacists
What Youll Need:
- Active Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Missouri (in good standing & unrestricted)
- National certification as a pharmacy technician through PTCB or NHA
- 1 - 2 years pharmacy technician experience
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent phone presence in a support/service capacity
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Proven ability to learn complex new software & technologies
- Full time, on-site in St. Louis, MO
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.