The Digital Brand Manager - Everyday Living, will be responsible for the digitization of Walmart Private Brands.
As the Digital Brand Manager for Private Brands:
- You will be the steward of the Walmart private brand portfolio.
- You will develop the digital brand strategy & partner with Walmart's external agency partners for brand architecture & design.
- You will develop annual digital operating plans for Walmart General Merchandise Private Brands on Walmart eCommerce platforms, & create/execute digital brand plans for all customer-facing interaction points.
- You will also work closely with the Walmart U.S. Stores brand team to drive marketing programs, new product launches, major design/packaging changes, & brand architecture consistency for shared brands.
- You will drive eCommerce-specific digital expansions & partner with general managers, agencies, & product development teams on launch strategies.
- BA/BS with 4+ years of relevant professional experience in brand management & marketing
- Excellent analytical, organizational, & written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, identify & tackle problems, recognize trends, & make data-driven recommendations
- Proven capability to implement change on a large scale as well as navigate agile structures
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Interest in business development, ability to invest in forging long-term strategic business relationships, & a desire to help our partners succeed & thrive on our platform
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects & competing priorities simultaneously, & to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance & high attention to detail