WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Marketing Manager to align with regional go-to-market teams on driving pipeline to hit quarterly & annual targets. This role will develop marketing programs for the West go-to-market teams through a portfolio of strategic programs that include creating market development plans, prospecting campaigns, high touch deliverables, & events. If you have a passion for connecting people & creativity, wed love to have you join our growing marketing team. You'll develop & establish what it means to be part of the "Braze Experience" beyond the actual product experience. You will collaborate across the entire marketing team to build out brilliant experiences across both physical & digital properties for our prospects & customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a strategic partner with our west go-to-market team on the development & execution of pipeline development plans.
- Serve as the voice of the west go-to-market team within the marketing department to ensure initiatives align with pipeline development.
- Develop & execute a proactive communication strategy between marketing & go-to-market teams that will keep the right amount of information flowing between teams.
- Build out experiences that the go-to-market team can leverage to engage target personas at assigned accounts including, but not limited to, events, direct mail & multi-touch marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop custom deliverables for accounts, paid acquisition strategies, & campaigns.
- Develop & manage regional events focused on lead generation & pipeline support, from concept to execution & post-event follow up.
- Work with the corporate marketing team to ensure the "Braze Experience" is a part of all our touchpoints.
WHO YOU ARE
- 7-10 years experience in the areas of marketing
- High aptitude for looking at problems as opportunities, then working with others to create unique solutions to solve them
- Experience with pipeline generation strategy & implementation
- Experience as a digital marketing manager and/or events lead
- Highly developed interpersonal & communication skills to work with & maintain long-term relationships with customers, prospects, & influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously & with accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for regional marketing programs
- Familiarity with tech & marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities a plus
- International & Domestic travel, when required
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience with inside sales is a plus
- Experience working with SEM/SEO, media planning, LinkedIn marketing, programmatic advertising, social media marketing, direct mail, and/or OOH & experiential marketing is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.