We are looking for an individual to join busuus best in class digital acquisition team, in particular with the execution & optimisation of our paid social advertising. You will look to drive greater engagement with our ads across all social networks & platforms, starting with creative scoping & production through to bid management & reporting. Paid social is by its nature a visual medium, so youll feel comfortable with visual design & animation as part of your day to day work.
Youll also work very closely with the design, product & wider digital acquisition team to ensure paid social delivers against company objectives as part of our wider marketing strategy.
What does a Paid Social Executive do at busuu?
- Supports the paid social manager in maintaining our ad spend, bids & budgets across paid social platforms in all of our core markets across all devices
- Weekly maintenance of paid social reporting to ensure our campaigns are being measured to best practice, & are in line with company targets.
- Working with the wider marketing & creative team to scope, design & test new creative concepts, & maintaining the test schedules, backlogs & reporting.
- Maintain busuus cutting edge feed based approach to creative, alongside implementing & testing any new tech, products or features that are made available to the team.
- Supporting the launch of new campaigns, including influencer marketing & exploratory social channels & markets.
What we are looking for from the candidate:
- Excellent written skills, with the ability to switch styles & approaches depending on the objectives, audience & the medium.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a proven ability to understand, interpret & present large amounts of data
- Great attention to detail, & the ability to meet tight deadlines & manage time effectively.
- Native fluency in English and, ideally, proficiency in at least one other language.
- A recogniseable interest in ecommerce, marketing & tech
- Prior marketing experience is ideal, but not necessary
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a data-orientated subject such as economics, statistics & relevant sciences.
- Most importantly, the successful candidate will display a curiosity to learn & try new things.
Why you should join busuu:
- Manage your own stretch projects
- Competitive salary & attractive bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly training budget to use as you want
- Free breakfast & snacks
- Free dinner if you need to stay late
- Regular company trips & evenings out in London
- Smart, fun & international team to work with
busuus vision is to break down language barriers. We are the worlds largest language learning community with over 90m users from 190 countries, growing at up to 30,000 new users per day. We make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from our global community of native speakers.
busuu has received several awards such as Europes Best Education Start-up by TechCrunch, Best of iOS Apps by Apple & Best of Google Play by Google to name a few & we are part of the prestigious Future Fifty Program consisting of UKs best Scale-Ups. We collaborate with world-leading universities (CUNY, UCL etc.) in the field of language learning research, & partner with companies such as Google, Amazon & Facebook to bring language learning to AI-powered devices (Google Home, Amazon Alexa) & into virtual reality (Oculus).
busuu has raised over 15m EUR & is backed by renowned business angels & serial entrepreneurs (Johann Hansmann, Martin Varsavsky, Brent Hoberman), PROFounders Capital & McGraw-Hill Education.
We are an ambitious, high-energy, international & friendly team of 100+, based in central London. We come from diverse backgrounds & share a passion for tech start-ups & education.