HelloFresh is the leading global company in the growing online meal kit delivery market. Having expanded successfully in 8 other countries, we have recently launched in Canada & are now rapidly expanding. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience working at an international company in a fast-paced start-up environment. Being part of the operations team, you would help identify risks & inefficiencies in the supply chain & develop proposals to improve weekly production & logistics performance.
- Assist the Operations leadership team in all aspects of the weekly pick, pack & ship production cycle.
- Schedule timely deliveries & movement of material locally & across North America.
- Analyze the entire vendor-to-customer supply chain, identify cost-saving opportunities & develop plans for execution.
- Research new suppliers along the value chain & propose business cases to improve cost, quality, & performance.
- Collect data along the supply chain, & make related process improvement recommendations.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a manufacturing, supply chain or logistics environment.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Engineering, Business or Mathematics.
- Strong interest in operations & supply chain.
- Quantitative & analytical skills a must must have strong capability using MS Excel.
- Must be proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work & should think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- You should be entrepreneurial with a strong attitude towards getting things done.
- Willing to travel within the GTA for work when required.
- Strong passion for food will be an enormous asset!