Inc. Magazine recognized Samba TV as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, & Business Insider described us as one of the "most interesting ad-tech upstarts of the year". Were looking for an experienced Product Engineer to join our San Francisco office, & help us manage this exciting growth phase.
Samba TV is uniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, & engage with television has fundamentally changed, & we're connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends & viewership habits for marketers.
We are the Engineering face of our Enterprise Product at Samba TV. Our team pairs with product managers in constructing our Audience Platform & building internal tools that enable various departments within our organization to promote our brand.https://platform.samba.tv/
- Working with various teams & departments (product managers, designers, data engineers) to develop product features that push forward our Audience Platform, & continue to improve internal products to make Samba TV more efficient in delivering our initiatives.
- Use a variety of programming languages, systems, & technologies to own & solve problems end-to-end
- Mentor junior engineers to create a very collaborative & positive engineering culture
- 5+ years as a software engineer and/or role with relevant experience
- Strong drive to iterate & act on building high-quality products & shipping on-time
- Work with Product managers to collaborate, plan, & execute in an Agile workflow
- Experience in databases (RDBMS, NoSQL)
Nice to have:
- AWS technologies (ie EC2, S3 & Elasticsearch)