Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is seeking a User Experience Designer to join a growing creative team tasked with providing the best experience for our customers. As part of the product strategy group, you will partner with product managers, tech leads, marketers, & business analysts to solve complex problems by crafting thoughtful, useful, & usable user experiences for our software platform.
IMPORTANT: All candidates must include a portfolio with personal design contributions or work samples. Otherwise, the application cannot be taken into consideration.
- Synthesize high-level business requirements into usable & elegant design solutions
- Create detailed wireframes for complex web & mobile applications quickly
- Design & conduct small & medium scale usability tests & other UX research activities
- Work autonomously with product managers to define & prioritize features needed to create great user experiences
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the delivered product matches your design vision
- Understand detailed user workflows & map out information architecture diagrams
- Contribute to user experience best practices & act as an experience evangelist to the company
- Stay up-to-date with & display knowledge of market trends & best practices
- BA/BS or advanced degree in Interaction Design, HCI, Graphic Design, or related field
- 1-3 years of professional experience in interaction design / user experience design (enterprise or SaaS software preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in designing a product from concept to delivery including wireframes, mid-fidelity deliverables, & interactive prototypes
- Knowledge of UX research & evaluation techniques
- Ability to juggle multiple projects & competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, dedicated, detail-oriented, & organized
- High level of empathy; ability of to relate to users from various perspectives
- Excellent leadership, communication, & teamwork skills
- Interest in & experience with complex data visualization
- Personality for engaging directly with customers in product definition phases
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.