CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
What You Will Do:
- Research & investigate new technologies for the purpose of applied solutions and/or innovation
- Build proof of concept integrations & production prototypes on the full technology stack. The ideal candidate will have interest & context in a range of technologies & deep proficiency in at least one tier. Collectively the team will embody expertise throughout the stack.
- Act as the internal & external expert in the design & support of the CLEAR API
- Partner closely with the CLEAR back-end & client technology teams
- Deliver prototypes for next-generation software & POC sales opportunities under (sometimes) tight deadlines, focusing on time to market for promising projects
- Engage in the developer community, both to assist with API usage & to share our designs & solutions
- Occasionally travel as a technology evangelist
Who You Are:
- A strong software background & a proven record of software development success (in industry and/or with open source).
- BS, MS, PhD in computer science, engineering, physics, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas is a strong plus: biometrics, distributed computing, security & optimization, clustered file systems, machine learning, neural networks, & speech processing.