CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in over 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help drive CLEARs Marketing Strategy & initiatives. This role requires a motivated & organized individual with strong communication skills & experience coordinating between teams & stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Support & project manage multi-channel marketing initiatives, including key product, vertical & event launches
- Coordinate directly with Sports, Airport & B2B teams to ensure all applicable marketing assets are delivered & present with an eye for how to continuously improve process
- Manage CLEARs Marketing/Brand calendar to ensure key stakeholders are aligned on deadlines, communication tactics & deliverables
- Partner with the Analytics team to report on various Marketing programs & effectiveness thereof. Work with the larger Marketing team to develop learnings & deliver real time feedback.
Who You Are:
- 1-2+ years experience in a Marketing-related or project-management role,
- Prior experience with project management
- Highly organized & communicative with proven track record of successfully coordinating & liaising between multiple accounts and/or verticals within a business
- Process-oriented with a focus on creating efficiencies & scaling
- You have a strong affinity for & interest in data & metrics
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Google Suite, Excel and/or Google Sheets. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch preferred but not required