Were looking for a highly collaborative, results-driven, strategic program manager to drive & champion initiatives that support the transformation of the employee experience within Peloton. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative, results-driven, strategic program manager who can facilitate clarity, collaboration & high-quality execution on complex People projects, working effectively with leaders & teammates across organizational boundaries, areas of expertise, & global time zones. The People Program Manager will understand & embed our People teams strategy into specific projects, actions & outcomes, track project details as they evolve & anticipate implications, communicate effectively with various audiences, & navigate our complex organization to execute in a high quality way. The ability to juggle, prioritize & work under tight timelines is essential. You will manage a portfolio of varied projects, partnering closely with an array of stakeholders, guiding teams to achieve desired results while exemplifying Pelotons core values. The People Program manager will sit on Pelotons newly created Programs team, & will report to the Senior Director of People.
- Create clarity of scope, requirements, owners & outcomes for high-priority People cross-functional projects, including roles, workstreams, deliverables, activities, timelines, resources, stakeholders, & success measures.
- Collaborate effectively with People partners, including business partners, people operations, learning, compensation, systems, recruiting, internal communications & workplace, as well as business & functional partners, such as legal, finance, M&A, & IT,
- Identify & track progress, issues & risks related to execution & outcomes. Facilitate informed decision-making & issue resolution. Stay abreast of developments & rework project plans as needed.
- Proactively identify unmet needs & gaps & create solutions, including anticipatory & risk-mitigating actions.
- Support People team leaders in communicating project goals, progress & outcomes to key stakeholders, including executives & People leaders, & provide visibility & useful updates as needed.
- Operate with the highest standards of integrity, credibility, & trustworthiness; maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information & data.
- Demonstrated track record (5+ years experience) of HR program management, preferably in a high-growth company, delivering different initiatives from strategy to execution under both short & long timelines
- 6+ years experience within HR consulting, people programs, and/or HR operations, & experience partnering effectively with senior leaders
- Ability to balance competing priorities & drive projects to completion in a fast-paced environment & sometimes under conditions of ambiguity
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, & project management skills, including attention to detail & the ability to process disparate information & synthesize quickly
- Outstanding influencing & communication skills, including strong interpersonal, presentation, & written/verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of talent management, global employment regulations & practices, compensation, benefits, talent operations (including data management), talent systems & change management desirable
- Expert user of project management tools & systems (Monday.com, Jira, Smartsheet, etc).
- Bachelors degree & advanced degree desirable
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live & on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation & curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive & socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient & addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city byCrainsand is consistently named among the most innovative companies byFast Company. Pelotons investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, & Kleiner Perkins. Learn more atonepeloton.com.