ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton Studios New York is located in the heart of Manhattan West. The 36,000 foot space is a destination for members to meet our world class instructors & the Peloton community in person. On the other hand, we have our beautiful Peloton Studios - New York Office space up on the 3rd Floor equipped for all our business needs. The Studio Workplace will often be the first point of contact for our office team members & more importantly Third-Party vendors.
Peloton is seeking a Workplace Coordinator to join our team who has a background in maintenance & facilities, friendly customer service, & inventory management. The ideal candidate will be engaged & energized, responsible, positive, personable & able to adapt to change. We want someone who excels working in a fast paced environment, is organized, & a self starter. You should be able to work well independently & with others, contribute & communicate well to a welcoming & inclusive workplace, & be willing to learn. This person will enjoy building relationships, strives to go above & beyond, is able to deliver the highest level of experience, & ambitious about growth at Peloton!
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Represent the Peloton brand by being knowledgeable of the space, interacting, & receiving feedback from our team members & vendors
- Welcome, greet, direct, & announce visitors in a friendly & professional manner
- Flexible to complete office duties & other Studio department duties, including facilities upkeep
- Perform & manage clerical & admin duties such as updating communication boards, filing, copying, & printing
- Support & facilitate with Team Onboarding, Studio tours, office communications & ensure adherence to office guidelines & protocols
- Manage employee onboarding requests i.e uniform & keycard distribution.
- Access, manage, & distribute team members Uber & other employee benefit accounts
- Manage the workplace email, helpdesk & slack accounts by responding & forwarding messages as needed in a timely manner
- Communicate, assist & support Studio departments with projects as needed for the Studio, People & Workplace Teams.
- Manage, receive, sort, & restock orders & food/beverage inventory
- Plan, manage, communicate, & execute events such as team events like catering (breakfasts/lunches & happy hours,etc) & handle team Workplace calendar
- Manage all matters relating to office furniture/equipment, desk assignments, &
- Ensure reception, waiting areas, meeting rooms & office space are tidy, well stocked & welcoming
- Manage phone booth & conference room scheduling & room resets.
- Answer, screen & forward any incoming phone calls while providing detailed information.
- Pickup, store, manage capacity, & facilitate communication on all incoming & outgoing mail/packages from building mailroom to designated departments, including UPS & Fedex
- Maintain security by following procedures & controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges, etc.).
- Support the core facilities team in managing & bidding out all long term, third party facilities contracts for the studio team including but limited to ADA Lift maintenance & annual testing, elevator maintenance, testing & record keeping, HVAC, electrical, plumbing & BMS contract
- Manage, communicate, & bid out all office-related contracts including but not limited to COIs, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, BMS, janitorial, onsite pantry service, towel service, equipment maintenance
- Oversee the onsite budget as well as small capital projects such as furniture or building change orders
- Manage building requests including, freight schedules for all studio deliveries & visitors
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Able to work full time with flexible availability, including weekends
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a office coordinating or similar position
- Must have great member support skills, show a positive, calm, & effective attitude & have high standards for cleaning & sanitation.
- Must have good time-management skills & be able to adapt to changes to scheduling and/or studio priorities
- Ability to quickly learn and/or willing to learn new procedures, processes, & products to achieve results
- Keen attention to detail & problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly identify issues
- Able to work as a team player, as well as independently.
- Able to exercise discretion & judgment
- Proficient in MS Office & Google Workspace, strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, & communicate with a wide range of personalities, high-energy, & efficient team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, planning & prioritization skills
- Excellent with time management & multitasking, with the ability to work under pressure
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, & Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, & best-in-class fitness experts & Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, & so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peloton has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health & well-being of our employees & customers globally. All employees based in the U.S. & Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has a Peloton-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.