Vimeo is seeking an Accounts Receivable & Collections Analyst to join the Enterprise Finance Operations team, a role that will play a vital part on our AR team to support the continued growth of the company in the Enterprise space.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of account receivables for their portfolio of Enterprise accounts. In this role you will be hands on in achieving best in class collections & customer support while being a pivotal member of our AR team, contributing to collection strategies, customer feedback, team efficiencies & liaise with members cross-functionally to assure success.
What youll do:
- Maintain your assigned portfolio of accounts by contacting customers on all past-due balances
- Provide world-class customer service to internal & external customers (i.e., Sales, FP&A, Customer-Success, Revenue Accounting, Billing Team)
- Work with Vimeos cash application team to proactively resolve unapplied cash & timely posting of payments
- Work with Vimeos account management team to resolve customer inquiries & account discrepancies
- Regular follow-up until account balances are resolved
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, good work ethic & promptness in accomplishing all tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of B2B collections and/or customer support/success experience (in public software or SaaS company preferred)
- Understanding of collection strategies & payment operations
- Demonstrated collaboration with cross-functional teams to meet deadlines & common goals
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with all levels of internal & external customers
- Flexibility to execute, adapt, prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced environment at a high growth company
- Zendesk & Salesforce knowledge is a plus
Targeted Base Salary Range: $54,000 to $84,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the worlds most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better & bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the worlds largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.