THE ROLE: Database Marketing Manager
Join Rue Gilt Groupe Marketing Tech team as a Salesforce Marketing Manager & enable the content of our most important communications strategies.
As a Salesforce Marketing Manager you will develop deep experience leading the creation & execution of marketing initiatives in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to include dynamic content, segmentation, QA/testing, scheduling, deployment, & campaign analysis. Youll exercise your innovation skills to deliver high quality personalized content for our customers.
The Salesforce Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to join an innovative, fun-loving marketing team, as well as partner cross-functionally in the transformation of our communications.
What Youll Do:
Deliver high-impact communication programs & marketing campaigns designing, developing, & managing solutions for email, push, & SMS with the opportunity to lead a high impact innovative team.
- Build a streamlined hub of communications: oversee the omni-channel communications (email, push, & SMS) infrastructure in Salesforce Marketing Cloud tightly managing the data architecture, building data extensions, writing queries, & designing journeys & automations.
- Enable Triggered Sends, Automation Studio Activities, multi-channel integrations, audience segmentation, & other components needed for marketing campaigns.
- Be a driving force in innovation: Continually look for ways to enhance business impact while improving team efficiency. Leverage Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a test & learn approach to create dynamic, cutting-edge, personalized communications. Enhance the data architecture for sustainable & efficient automations.
- Lead cross-functional partnerships: Manage projects end-to-end partnering collaboratively with a cross-functional team across Marketing, SWE, DWH Engineers, & Product team.
Technologies, tools, & languages include: Salesforce Marketing Cloud (including data feeds, automations, journeys, & API triggers) & SQL.
- 6+ years experience in marketing technical email/push/SMS infrastructure work
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)/ Exact Target platform
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, or a similar systems mindset degree
- Strong knowledge of relational databases & SQL
- Passion to troubleshoot & resolve issues in a timely manner
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud in Contact Builder, Audience Builder, subscriber management (segmentation), data architecture, API triggers, & AB test environments through Automation Studio & Journey Builder
- Familiarity with Ampscript, Content Blocks, & HTML5 for template construction
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other