Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, D+I & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Product Marketing team. The role will focus on leading go-to-market strategy, product positioning & messaging for Justworks benefit offerings (401(k), ClassPass, etc). The successful candidate will work closely with the Product Management, Product Design, Operations, Sales, & Marketing teams to strategically market & influence the future direction of Justworks products & benefits.
At Justworks, Product Marketing Managers play a pivotal role in shaping the future direction of the product, as well as building marketing strategies that will result in the long-term success of the business.
What youll do
- Lead go-to-market strategy for new product features, partners, & benefits
- Leverage customer insights, competitive intelligence, & market research to strategically position & differentiate Justworks product & benefit offerings in the market-at-large
- Lead the marketing strategy for all benefits other than health insurance
- Identify, research & evaluate opportunities to add or adapt the partners, providers, or benefits offered through Justworks
- Develop creative, data-driven marketing campaigns designed to drive product & benefit adoption
- Lead & execute multi-channel product & partner launches from conception through to post-launch measurement & reporting
- Develop value-based messaging & positioning for new features or benefits, ensuring that messaging is consistent across channels & customer-facing teams
- Determine & measure product KPIs that align with Justworks broader business objectives
- Develop & maintain ongoing knowledge & mastery of Justworks buyer/user personas
Who you are
- A strategic thinker with a proven ability to identify opportunities, form compelling business cases, & gain support from cross-functional stakeholders
- A persistent advocate for the end user/customer experience
- Possess superior verbal & written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills to develop KPIs & understand the effectiveness of key projects or initiatives
- Possess strong leadership & management skills
- A self-starter with a genuine interest in helping small businesses grow & thrive
- Works effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative & work effectively on his or her own
- Background & understanding of the employee benefits space is a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 4-5 years of work experience in product marketing, product management, or product/brand strategy for tech/software products
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong analytical ability paired with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct & apply market, competitive, & customer research to inform GTM & product strategy
- Experience crafting high-impact marketing plans with clearly defined value propositions & product messaging
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects, juggling competing priorities, stakeholders, & tasks as needed
- Proficient with SQL (Tableau is a plus)
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds, & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.