Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Sales Operations Analyst Intern Job Description:
The US Sales division is a rapidly growing start-up within a start-up. Our department started two years ago, & we are already becoming the number one channel for growth & new customer acquisition. Our Sales Operations team provides administrative support, data reporting, operational structure, & strategic guidance for 19+ sales offices based in local markets around the country. The Sales Operations Analyst Intern will play a critical role in supporting this team & our rapid growth.
0-5% travel required
You will ...
- Analyze & be comfortable with all data in the sales division including but not limited to sales, expenses, recruitment, human resource, revenue (cancellations, average order value, customer retention)
- Maintain, troubleshoot, & improve current data visualization dashboards on Tableau & Google Sheets that support data-driven decision-making for executive leaders, local & regional sales managers, territory coordinators, & recruiters
- Identify & implement improved data collection & sources, including but not limited to self-reported data from Google Forms, SQL queries from our international data warehouse, local spending data, etc.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to identify potential operational inefficiencies and/or test new products, services, or offers
- Use data to identify & execute operational strategies to improve sales division efficiency & effectiveness
- Design, build & maintain processes needed to improve sales team performance
- Provide support & guidance as needed to local & regional sales managers
- Partner cross-functionally with other HelloFresh teams including but not limited to Recruiting, HR, Finance, Legal, & Tech
- A critical thinkerwho uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various audiences
- Enterprising to take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure
- Detail-orientedcareful & thorough in accomplishing tasks
- Enjoys coming up with solutions to increase efficiency in their day to day work
- Driven to make a big impact on the sales organization & the wider business
At a minimum, you have...
- Have or are pursuing a BS degree in Business Administration, Economics Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or a related field (undergraduate & graduate students will also be considered)
- 0-2 years of experience delivering quantitative insights
- Experience delivering actionable, data-driven insights
- Strong MS Excel / Google sheets ability
- Experience using SQL based databases
- Preferred: Tableau/Python knowledge or an ability to learn
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.