FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our Roster has a spot with your name on it
Were looking for software engineers from mid to lead level who have, a passion for technology, & a commitment to continuous improvement. You will be part of the Performance Engineering team, developing capabilities that will allow various teams across FanDuel Group to run performance tests for their applications. You will be building test frameworks, creating new tools, & automating environment creation & management.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating continuous testing frameworks or automating environment management. You will have the confidence to implement new capabilities & pragmatic solutions to complex problems that allow software development teams to conduct performance testing.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Design, build, & support performance testing & experimentation tools & frameworks. This will include extending our automated test environment build, configuration, & data staging capabilities.
- Identify technologies to help the team tackle complex challenges & best serve our customers.
- Promote best practices for delivery & deployment through automated test environments, within a DevOps culture.
- Write good, professional, code leading best practices.
- Mentor the teams engineers & influence the wider group.
- Reflect our values in day-to-day working.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products, services.
- Experience designing & building frameworks to further continuous testing practices.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages (ideally Python).
- Experience working with a cloud computing (ideally AWS) technical stack.
- Experience with database integrations (SQL/NoSQL) & automatically staging test data.
- Experience with CI tools. For example, deployment pipelines in Jenkins.
- Familiarity with configuration management e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Strong communication skills & ability to build relationships with colleagues across the company.
- Loves automation.
- You believe anything is possible & that great teams achieve great things together.
Bonus points for
- Experience with load or performance testing tools e.g. Locust, JMeter.
- Experience with infrastructure as code e.g. terraform, cloudformation.
- Built out performance
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.