At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), were unlocking the power of educator-created content. TpT gives educators access to a trusted, one-of-a-kind community. We are the worlds first marketplace of our kind & founded by a teacher, for teachers as the go-to platform for teacher-created content for nearly 15 years. We are currently serving more than 7.5 million users & more than 85% of U.S. teachers. TpT is focused on building the next generation of e-learning experiences for millions of students & teachers across the world. If you havent heard of TpT yet & want to learn more, just ask any teacher!
Who we are looking for
Were a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers & learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. Its the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, & focused effort. We want every day to be fun & to matter.
Teachers Pay Teachers is looking for a passionate, strategic, & multifaceted Brand Marketing Manager to join our Brand & Content Team & help usher in a new chapter for TpTs much celebrated, teacher-centric brand.
The Brand Marketing Manager translates the companys brand strategy into brand narratives, strategic marketing plans, & campaign deliverables. This is a linchpin role in helping to communicate who we are & what we care about, & ultimately defines the brand.
Youll use your skills & experience in marketing strategy, operations, campaign planning -- as well as great writing & customer analysis skills -- to effectively reach & engage our audiences. Youll play a critical role in supporting the larger marketing team in achieving our top messaging & business goals.
And because we're a mission-driven company, you'll feel great about the marketing youll lead. You'll be contributing to the success of key brand & company initiatives that focus on unlocking the collective wisdom of teachers & giving more educators the resources they need to teach at their best.
- Partner with Head of Brand & Content to develop TpTs new branding & implement it across our customer-facing properties. These include some of the highest value pages - on our site, blog, & social - in time for Back to School 2021 & beyond.
- Act as a steward for TpTs brand voice. Help ensure key brand messages are incorporated throughout marketing initiatives & work with other content creators to bring coherence & consistency to what we publish.
- Lead brand campaign efforts for Back to School, Teacher Appreciation Week, Giving Tuesday, & other key moments in ways that engage our priority audiences & support the success of our key priorities.
- Lead campaign coordination for a cross-functional group through briefs, calendars, meetings & other effective organizational means.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives & TpTs audiences, & create strategies & outputs that elevate the brand.
- Partner with channel owners, sales team, & other cross-functional partners to distribute outputs & measure their effectiveness.
- Develop new branded programs to increase teacher activation & engagement within our product portfolio.
- Support market research & application of insights as they relate to our evolving digital-focused, school-focused, & core brand initiatives.
Qualities of a successful candidate
- Your sweet spot is in setting a big picture brand narrative, enrolling teammates in that vision, & translating it to specific campaigns & deliverables
- You're productive & efficient, able to juggle multiple stakeholders & projects at one time, & get it all done in a fast-paced, growing company
- You are an energetic ideas person, constantly generating
- Youre also comfortable exercising the analytical part of your brain & have a working knowledge of marketing analytics that allows you to derive insights from data
- You have excellent strategic thinking & creative problem solving skills
- You have a collaborative work style, high tolerance for ambiguity & change, & are able to incorporate feedback & manage to deadlines
- You translate ideas into jargon-free, thoughtful, & concise copy
- You present recommendations & decisions in a clear & articulate manner, both in writing & in person
- You bring exceptional attention to detail
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Must be impact-oriented
- Strong understanding of the education industry & teachers
- Passion for our mission
- Parental leave for both mothers & fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mothers Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion & encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized & celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if youre a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection & use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.