Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The members of the People Operations Team come from various backgrounds & geographies, & we cultivate & support all of Tradeshift's business functions globally within HR, Payroll & Recruiting.
Tradeshift is looking for an HR Generalist to support Tradeshift's business units based in EMEA, mainly Denmark & the Nordics, UK, France & Belgium. Through HR activities you will support & assist employees & managers in their stages of the employee life cycle at Tradeshift.
What a day is like:
You will report to the HR Manager & serving as a team you will cover the Tradeshift sites listed above. In your role as an HR Generalist you perform a variety of HR transactional/support activities to drive our employee experience to a higher level:
- Planning & organising three days' of onboarding for all new hires every second week
- Supporting work permits & immigration process for new hires relocating to Denmark
- Coordinating with external payroll provider & managing employee benefits
- Following-up & conducting check-ins with new hires & leavers
- Updating employee data in our HR tool (Workday)
- Participating in organising employee events
- Serving as first point of contact for employees & managers in HR related matters
- Various HR admin tasks
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.