Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Patient Services team is at the forefront of the company mission to bring not only affordable prices, but to also deliver the best possible experience for all of our customers. We are a large team of customer service personnel who provides frontline support & manages the operations of our growing customer service & pharmacy teams. We are responsible to ensure that we scale efficient customer & pharmacy services while delivering excellent customer satisfaction scores.
What Youll Do:
- Work with broader Learning & Development team to manage a robust Learning & Development program across the growing pharmacy & customer experience teams
- Ensure that all Pharmacy Operations teams are trained & have the resources to excel & delight our patients
- Assist in the development, editing & tracking of content in the Knowledge Base
- Perform arrangement & quality assurance checks on materials in the Knowledge Base
- Collaborate with Product Support Associates to gather identified assets needed to complete trainings, communications & protocols
- Develop materials with all patient facing teams in mind & ensure that all materials are kept up-to-date & accurate
- Clarify content request details to ensure accurate interpretation
- Assist with managing & updating materials in the Patient Services Departments Learning Management System (LMS)
- Update all appropriate trainings & quizzes upon product and/or language changes
- Circulate content updates in a digestible & impactful manner, with the guidance of the Learning & Development Lead/Manager
- Partner closely with all Learning & Development Associates across Patient Services to ensure alignment, brainstorm ideas, & foster collaboration
- Help to prepare and/or lead any team meetings as applicable
- Assist with onboarding new agents to the department
- Identify development & training needs for team members to grow in their roles/skill sets
- Remain knowledgeable about our product offerings to ensure you are a constant resource
What Youll Need:
- Proactive work ethic, constantly pushing themselves to learn
- Strong delivery skills
- Comfortable multitasking
- Previous applicable experience preferred
- Ability to work independently & as a member of various teams
- Strong grammar & writing skills
- Ability to build trainings, develop protocols, edit content
- Interest in Training & Development
- Technical aptitude & ability to learn complex new tools
- Strong feedback & coaching skills, strongly preferred
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.