Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products & content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Manager, Brand Marketing to join our Marketing team.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious, & detailed-oriented Manager to join the Brand Marketing team. This role will combine innovative thinking with the day-to-day coordination & execution of Aways integrated marketing plans & calendar rolloutconnecting full-funnel channel plans, managing & supporting execution across brand channels, & actioning optimization opportunities.
This role will support in ideation & seamless implementation of strategies that grow the Away brand in the hearts & minds of our communityincluding retail marketing, events & experiential, social, influencer, partnerships, performance marketing, e-commerce & more. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills & the ability to foster close relationships with cross-functional partners. You will work to ensure tactical plans across all marketing channels align with identified consumer journeys & are delivering on strategic intent.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, anti-racism training, & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Work cross-functionally to support seamless planning & execution of Aways integrated marketing strategies across all marketing channelsacting as the central hub that ties all tactical channel plans together to deliver a cohesive & effective experience across the funnel
- Support in ideating, building, & executing innovative strategies & initiatives across retail marketing, events & experiential & communitydriving brand love & delivering on business objectives
- Assist, & at times lead development of integrated briefs that clearly capture & communicate strategic intentcollaborating closely with cross-functional partners to drive successful creative execution & business results
- Champion Aways brand standards across all consumer touchpointsevaluating execution plans & assets with a keen eye for detail while optimizing for the consumer experience
- Capture & distill cross-functional communication & feedback during planning & executiongaining alignment where needed, & identifying & actioning next steps
- Manage daily marketing responsibilities, including top of week reporting, building & maintaining marketing calendars, leading the development & coordination of integrated channel plans, cascading go-live dates & scheduling shifts to cross-functional teams in a timely manner
- Own & maintain all necessary resources & decks for weekly cross-functional meetings & major marketing milestones
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with merchandising, commercial, design & creative to support & participate in product strategy & marketing initiatives
- Assist in monitoring in-flight campaign performancehelping to quickly action optimization opportunities to increase effectiveness in key results
- Lead post-campaign reportingcreating scorecards & cross-functional KPI reports to provide insights & learnings that help inform future strategies & marketing plans
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 4 years of related experience
- You are both a strategic & creative thinker who is hungry to turn ideas into reality
- You are customer-obsessed & actively work to bring best-in-class marketing plans to life that engage our community at all parts of the funnel
- You have high personal standards & champion brand integrity in all your work
- You are solution- & results-oriented, & use data to measure success, iterate, & optimize
- Youre a curious & resourceful self-starter, with an ability to solve problems & seek new information
- Youre extremely organized & adept at creating (and sticking to!) timelines & driving best practices around process
- Youre detail-oriented & have excellent follow-through
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Youre proficient in Google Workspace, Excel, & Slack
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)
- You can show proof of COVID-19 vaccination & adherence to HQ COVID office policies within 30 days of hire
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.