Who We Are:
ATTN: bridges entertainment with topical issues to explain the world around us. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues & conversations that matter to them. Our company is made up of three key lines of business: a social-first publisher delivering purpose driven stories to audiences every day, a full-service creative agency & a production studio creating longer form storytelling.
What Youll Do:
Based in either New York or Los Angeles, The Director, Business Development will report to the Managing Director of our Creative Agency & is responsible, alongside the team, for leading our creative agencys business development efforts. This person will oversee all proactive outbound & inbound opportunities for the creative agency independently or in partnership with the wider sales team.
- Responsible for proactive outbound (lead generation) & managing inbound new business opportunities from qualification through close including running the full pitch process seamlessly with all the key stakeholders
- Partner with leads across Creative, Client Service, Strategy, Creative, Project Management & Production & day-to-day pitch teams on all pitches to ensure the highest standard of organization, preparation, & delivery; coach teams to successful conversion
- Track opportunity pipeline & activity reporting in collaboration with Finance. Lead weekly creative agency business development status call
- Strategically assess, manage, & provide support on inbound requests
- Lead RFP response development, presentation content, & pitch process materials from case studies & creds, to RFPs/RFIs
Who You Are:
- 8+ years in business development and/or client service at a creative agency
- Relationships with senior clients & decision makers at brands & platforms
- Proven track record of sourcing & closing significant 7-8 figure project based or AOR agency scopes across social and/or campaign work
- Ability to travel to meet with prospective clients & lead new business meetings
- Proficient in Google & Microsoft Suite of products, Keynote, & Salesforce
- Has no ego & believes in collaboration to be successful
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask & prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A great public speaker who can command a room in pitches
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building & fostering a workplace of diversity & employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity & expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status & other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.