Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Operations Analyst to join our Virtual Care Operations team.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
You will be responsible for assisting the Virtual Ops Associates & Managers in identifying process improvement opportunities, designing, mapping/documenting & implementing workflows to improve provider & member experience, & creating scalable processes for our providers to follow.
You will report into the Associate Director, Care Delivery
- Assist in scoping, designing, & implementing workflows to support Virtual Primary Care; surface process issues through proactive identification & come up with scalable solutions.
- Document & map processes; create training materials when needed
- Work cross functionally with Clinical, Product, Marketing, & Ops counterparts on workflow design & implementation
- Assist in improving existing workflows & identifying automation opportunities
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders around trending issues, solutions, & improvement measurement
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years Excel or SQL experience
- Experience supporting process / workflow building, operational improvement, or project management
- Healthcare experience
- Startup experience
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.