Vimeos B2B marketing team is searching for a Director, Customer Marketing to lead all of our customer marketing engagement & growth activities. The ideal candidate will have deep empathy for the customer, experience owning customer retention & upsell metrics, & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role will report to the VP of B2B Marketing & work with the marketing team to drive product adoption, increase retention, & work with account management to strategically upsell & cross-sell the existing enterprise SaaS customer base (thousands of customers & growing). This includes ownership of communications across the customer lifecycle, including customer onboarding, engagement, & retention campaigns. You will also serve as a critical voice of the customer channel - bringing feedback, ideas, & stories to teams across the organization.
What youll do:
- As the teams first dedicated customer marketing hire, youll build the function from the ground up, set the standard for how marketing will work hand-in-hand with onboarding & account management, & contribute to retention & upsell targets.
- Identify customer segments & use them to develop communications plans & channel strategies for each segment - based on who they are & where they are in their journey with Vimeo
- Build product launch campaigns & evergreen campaigns across paid, email, social, events in partnership with channel owners
- Partner with product marketing & account management to develop sophisticated product education & feedback programs that drive adoption, engagement, & migration where appropriate
- Partner with BI to turn data insights into action items, including customer feedback mechanisms such as NPS
- Working with content marketing, develop campaigns that showcase Vimeo customers through case studies, profiles, & PR
- Work with operations to establish appropriate workflows, reporting, customer journeys, & segmentations that will power campaigns
- Report on the performance of campaigns & impact on retention & upsell metrics
- Own customer marketing budget & return on investment
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 7-10 years marketing experience, with experience working at a global enterprise SaaS company strongly preferred
- Autonomous, expert-level marketer with the ability to build programs & teams from the ground up
- People leader with experience leading teams across geographies & time zones
- Depth in full-funnel marketing initiatives & a performance marketing approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various levels of scale
- Fluency in Salesforce, Marketo a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, & presentation skills
- Flexible & can adapt to fast moving, agile team
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video technology is a substantial plus
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.