As a cybersecurity program manager you havebroad high-level business knowledge & skillsets, who understands how that role plays into overall business-wide objectives.
The role of a project manager can often be stressful, requiring juggling multiple deadlines, resources, requests, stakeholders, & goals. In order for you to be effective & stay focused & vested, you must absolutely love what you do!The project manager needs to be of an intrapreneur mindset, always evaluating the best methods for business goal attainment. This requires you to be innovative, extremely focused, as well as goal & people oriented at the same time.
Exceptional leadership skills are the foundation of this role. Leadership is not just simply leading, facilitating, managing & directing. True leaders must lead by example, make difficult decisions when needed, & act in a fair manner for all stakeholders. Crisis resolution & management is another area where applicants for this role must be well versed in & experienced. You might encounter one crisis or another, whether financial, time-based, human resource in nature or other, & will need to remain calm, focused & level-headed, & act appropriately, regardless of the situation.
The project manager must ensure that communication issues do not arise, because these can lead directly to project delays or cost overruns. You must therefore be adept at knowing how to effectively communicate, & which medium to utilize in a particular situation.
A project manager that simply moves from one project phase to another without vetting whether the activities align with the end goals cannot succeed.Instead, you must be results-oriented to the successful completion.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Coordinate internal resources & third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope & within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability & allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor & track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule & project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools & techniques
- Report & escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client & all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish & maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create & maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs & clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets & experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short & long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives & make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use & continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences & training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams & process maps to document needs
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing & internal communication skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail & multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing & Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, & share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents & property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, & the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, & fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards & Penn Station in New York City.