Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an Endpoint Systems Administrator to be part of the Endpoint Management & Compliance team at Twilio. The Endpoint Systems Administrator will be responsible for enterprise endpoint administration/management of Mac OS, Linux, Windows, Android, & iOS devices, with a focus on providing & maintaining standards & regulatory compliance, lifecycle management of both physical & virtual endpoints including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support, & audit related duties. Youll get the opportunity to work within the change management process & help ensure that the team is aligned on any future changes & updates. You will use your knowledge of test protocols, disaster recovery principles, incident, & problem management to ensure a robust IT environment. You should have a strong desire to learn & grow, & be able to quickly pick up & apply new knowledge.
Twilio is looking for an Endpoint Systems Administrator who lives the Twilio Magic & is eager to make an impact on quickly growing organization They also have:
- 3-5 years experience working with endpoint systems administration or architecture with 5+ years of overall IT experience.
- Previous experience with Jamf services, such as Jamf Certified Admin (300 or higher)
- Advanced experience with endpoint management platform administration including Jamf, AirWatch, Workspace One, InTune, JumpCloud, AWS Workspaces, VMWare UEM, Google Suite or equivalent platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of managing/administrating endpoint systems including hardware, OS (Mac, Windows, [Linux is a plus]), OKTA, Cloud Directory Services, group policy, antivirus, monitoring & patching.
- Intermediate understanding of networking services including internal DNS & DHCP
- As an owner, you take initiative to identify & resolve issues that can improve the overall efficiency & effectiveness of the team using excellent diagnostic & problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework/best practices & ability to understand the concepts of standards & regulatory compliance for enterprise systems.
- Strong ability to collaborate & effectively communicate both via documentation & cross team.
- Participate in the IT support rotation following the companys incident response & escalation policy.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Have a security first mindset when managing endpoints by continuously partnering with Security Operations & Compliance teams.
- Experience developing automation tools to simplify onboarding, off boarding, patching & reporting.
As Endpoint Systems Administrator, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DONT SETTLE: Suggest better ways to perform routine tasks by creating efficiencies
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Resolve tickets from our Endpoint Management & Compliance queue & escalate where necessary. Work on project tasks to completion providing timely updates in our project management software
- DRAW THE OWL: Install, configure, & maintain Mac, Linux, Windows, iOS & virtual device management tools (like AWS) per industry best practices
- BE AN OWNER: Implement compliance solutions per our run books & industry best practices
- BE BOLD: Contribute to new solutions
- BE AN OWNER: Lead the design & execution of small to medium sized technical projects with limited oversight.
The Endpoint Management & Compliance Team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with leadership & the user community to provide strategies for the implementation & support of our global endpoint systems. We also work cross team to automate many of our communication services to provide a better experience for our user community.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.