Zola is searching for an enthusiastic Part-Time Bridal Consultant to work at our Zola pop-up store! As a bridal consultant, you will ensure that every couple & guest receives the wedding planning experience of a lifetime, & you will mainly focus on staffing a new section of our store with wedding party attire, gifts, decor, & more. You will be responsible for helping to fit & style wedding party attire, organizing & maintaining store merchandise, maintaining display on the sales floor, as well as helping our store team with day-to-day store responsibilities. You will need to be trained on all of Zolas wedding planning tools beyond attire including registry, websites & invitations. We are looking for passionate & polished individuals who have experience in fashion retail & are able to provide extraordinary customer service. The ideal candidate can talk to a brick wall if they have to, & a love of weddings and/or homegoods is a huge plus!
In addition to the day-to-day customer support & upkeep of the space, the bridal consultant must represent Zolas brand & provide an unparalleled experience for every person that walks in the door. This is a contract role expected to last 2-3 months. This role is required to work every Friday - Sunday.
QUALITIES & SKILLS
- Friendly, warm, inviting; top-notch communication skills
- Professional & respectful; always able to remain calm & collected
- Organized, detail-oriented, & able to give a consistently seamless customer experience
- Reliable, punctual, & willing to go the extra mile for the team & the customer
- Solution Focused If a challenge presents, you find a solution whether it is for a customer, co-worker, or yourself
- Proactive You take action without being asked & it is easy for you
- Team Oriented While you strive to exceed your individual goals, you also understand & embrace being part of a team & the team goals
- Create an exceptional customer experience as you work with the bride & members of the wedding party in search of the perfect wedding gown, dresses, etc
- Present the appropriate product(s) by listening to the customers feedback on style & budget & ensure you measure/size correctly. All with a smile & positive attitude
- Support the Store Manager in getting the store up & running
- Educate customers on the world of Zola & promote the brand with grace & pride
- Engage with Zola couples, show genuine interest in their wedding planning & experience with Zola, & go above & beyond for them in honor of Anything for Love!
- Organize & maintain the merchandising of the store to showcase products & create a flawless experience for Zola couples
- Help plan & host store events; assist with product demos; ability to give craft/cooking/home decor demos a plus!
- Collect & report on feedback from Zola couples & customers who visit the store
- Solve problems as they arrive; must be able to think on your feet & triage issues with autonomy & ease in front of the customer
- Must be able to work weekends
- At least 1+ year in retail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- On-time at the very least, but preferably always early
- Ability to familiarize & educate on multiple brands & products with ease
- A genuine passion for weddings and/or homegoods, & a true love of love!
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, & Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.
More about the team: https://www.zola.com/about
Recent press: https://www.zola.com/press
Please apply with your resume - we're excited to hear from you!