Curalate is looking for a Social Media Strategist with a demonstrated ability to meet (and exceed) client objectives for some of the worlds most notable brands. Youll drive effective digital marketing strategies, expand revenue with your client base, & prove Curalates value to move brands into new packages & opportunities.
- Help your book of business understand what Curalate can drive for their brand from a revenue perspective
- Evaluate, implement, & navigate brand strategy discussions with key decision makers
- Analyze customer & user data to help drive insights for your clients
- Understand client goals in order to forecast accurately & introduce new products & features
- You have 3+ years of Digital Marketing, Social Media Strategy, or Account Management experience
- You're insightful, curious, & have an eye for innovative solutions for your clients
- Youre creative, with a knack for developing compelling strategies that drive results
- You are tech & people savvy - with a knack for negotiation
Curalate enables brands to use social content & social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands & retailers use Curalate to turn images & videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, & emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, & Instagram & has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle & London.
No recruiters, please.