ACV Auctions is reinventing a $100 billion industry through an online, wholesale vehicle marketplace thatprovides car dealerships a more effective & transparent way of buying & selling wholesale vehiclesthrough 20-minute auctions. Our technology modernizes the entire arc of auction operations, providingthird-party inspections, account management, title & payment processing, managing arbitration andtransportation. The company strives to be the most trusted source in the industry for dealers to buy andsell wholesale vehicles. The company is growing 300% year-over-year & recently completed a $93 millionSeries D funding round from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners & Bain Capital Ventures.
ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the companys results from day one & to grow as ACV Auctions does.
Who we are looking for
What you will do
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, & other cross-functional teammates to define & deliver against the product roadmap
- Collaborate with software & production engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, & ensure high reliability & performance for your products.
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation & build robust test suites for your products.
What you will need
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
What we offer
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.